(Melancholy theme playing)
Carlisle: Wait. He came to warn us about James.
Vampire boy: This isn't my fight, and I've grown tired of his games, but he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years. And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her.
Jasper: I've had to fight our kind before. They're not easy to kill.
Emmett: But not impossible. We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces.
Carlisle: I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James.
Rosalie: What if he kills one of us first?
Edward: I'm gonna run Bella south. Can you lead the tracker away from here?
Carlisle: No, Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella. He'll follow you.
Alice: I'll go with Bella. Jasper and I will drive her south. I'll keep her safe, Edward.
Edward: Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?
Edward: Rosalie, Esme, could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?
Rosalie: Why? What is she to me?
Carlisle: Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. She's part of this family now, and we protect our family.
Bella: Oh, God. If anything...What if...If anything happens, I swear to God...
Edward: Nothing's gonna happen. There's seven of us, and there's two of them, and when everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you.
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
Bella: Hey, Mom. It's me again. You must have let your phone die or something. I'm not in Forks, but everything's okay, and I'll explain it later.
Edward: Rosalie, mark the tree. That's good.
Edward: What is it? What do you see?
Edward: He's figured it out.
Alice: The tracker, he just changed course.
Jasper: Where will it take him, Alice?
Alice: Mirrors. A room full of mirrors.
1. unparalleled: 无比的；无双的。例如：an unparalleled success（空前的胜利）；unparalleled difficulty（无比的困难）。在影片中吸血鬼男孩是指James具有无以伦比的感官能力，即视觉、听觉、触觉、味觉、嗅觉能力都是他人无法匹敌的。
unparalleled还有“独特的，独一无二的”的意思。例如：Our library is unparalleled.（我们的图书馆是独一无二的。）
2. lethal: 危险的，毁灭性的，致命的。例如：a lethal injury（致死的损伤）；a lethal attack on sb.'s reputation（彻底诋毁某人名誉的攻击）。lethal还可以用来形容足球运动员射门的精准。
3. relish: 从……中得到乐趣，喜爱。Carlisle是指他不愿意杀害生灵，尽管是要杀像James这么邪恶的一个吸血鬼。看一下例子：relish the challenge of competition（从竞争的挑战中获得乐趣）。
He is so hungry that he will relish plain food.
又如：She relishes the memory of that adventure.
4. sadistic: 残酷成性的。sadistic还常表示“施虐狂的”。例如：sadistic pleasure（施虐快感）。
5. keep one's thought to oneself: 不把自己的想法讲出来。keep sth. to oneself就是“对某事秘而不宣”的意思。例如：
Don't keep it to yourself, we need your knowledge and experience.
keep to oneself则是“不与人交往”的意思。例如：
She kept to herself in the ship and would speak to no one.