31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.
32. The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any reason.
33. The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without sake.
34. By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.
35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.
37. The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.
38. The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of the handbag.
39. The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief.
40. I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.